Google Search

www.whimsicalmonica.blogspot.com

Friday, April 22, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog is mostly about my hobbies and my garden projects. Here you will find pictures of handmade jewelry, mosaics and more. For my mosaic work, I usually refurbished items and treat them for oudoor/indoor use, made with beautiful vintage china pieces, mosaic chips and beads. Perfect for a whimsical look in your garden or child's room. My jewelry is made with Swarovski crystal, glass pearls metal beads and cold porcelain; made for dressy or casual wear. I also love making things for my garden since gardening is one of my passions, and usually find inspiration from it. Hummingbird feeders and bird houses adorned my special place and host several bird visitors looking for a place to eat, bathe and hang out.
Hope you like what you see and if you get a chance stop by my ETSY shop for some great deals. Here is the link


Have a whimsical day!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment